These are so good.
I had to make something for Valentines Day so I adapted a recipe that I had found on Pinterest! I made Strawberry Napoleon’s and I must say I did not think it would be as easy as it was! I honestly cut a lot of corners in this by not making my filling from scratch or the pastry… But it was in a pinch and it still turned out AWESOME!
- Packaged Puff Pastry
- 1 package Strawberry Cream Jello Pudding
- Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- Fresh thinly sliced Strawberrys
- Cut the puff pastry in the shape you would like it to be in and bake following the packages guidelines.
- Once baked set aside to cool.
- Prepare your strawberry filling while the pastry cooks.
- Mix whipping cream, milk and jello together until it becomes stiff.
- Take the puff pastry and separate into halves.
- Layer pudding mixture, strawberry’s and whipped topping on bottom of puff pastry then top.
- On top place a small dollop of whipped topping and a sliver of strawberry!